Sep 25, 2018

09/25/18

Pondering womenkind of late . . . what an amazing,
glorious, miraculous circle of all ages is SHE. One
of the good things about aging, is that rare ability
to step back and appreciate in a manner for which
you never before had time or inclination. I find myself
observing my young daughters, each with their own
children of different ages and stages, and I am in
absolute awe. I also find myself dropping the jaw that
I was ever there, capable and successful. I look at the
one year olds and think to myself, "Wow, what a life
awaits you!" And then, the little gals in grade school,
being introduced into scholastic life. I see myself in a
surrealistic movie of the mind . . . first grade, going to
college, getting married, having my own daughters and
teaching. Every now and then, an accidental glance in
the mirror catches me out and I think, "When did this
happen to you?" Still, I am ever so grateful that this
kaleidoscope called life, was ever gifted to me and
my sweet SHE descendants.

thinking of the shes
pondering the gift of life
may they be so blest

No comments:

Post a Comment