Sep 23, 2018

09/23/18

Oh where, oh where, is the sun hiding?

Having experienced the arrival of over 60 Autumns,
along with the diminishing of the sun, it may seem
a bit redundant to ask the question. Crazy as it may
seem, the late arrival of the sun in the morning and
its early disappearance at night, always catches me
out. I'm sure all of us awaken early through decades
of habit . . . alas, the job awaits, doesn't it?! Still,
during this time of year, we rise in the dark. I don't
know about you, but I find it a bit eerie. I find myself
wondering if this is Mama Earth's way of prepping us
for Halloween, ha! Still, I'm looking forward to Fall . . .
celebrating wondrous Autumn colors, collecting leaves,
buying acorns, putting together table decor and lighting
as many candles as I can. Without a doubt, Autumn's
special beauty is without par.

tis so dark so soon
already missing the light
so love my candles

No comments:

Post a Comment