Aug 25, 2024

08/25/2024

"I love old souls. Daydreamers,
the deep thinkers, with lots of
fascinating layers. They don't
care what others thin, they just
do their own thing and when 
it comes to friends, it's quality
over quantity."
empaths and old souls

Now, this is who I want to be
when I grow up! Sooooo not
kidding!

Toying with upcoming b-days
and knowing I'm nigh onto a
100, I find myself watching the
elders . . . their garb, their walk,
what interests them.

It's like seeing a living catalog,
"I want that! Oh, pray I'll never
do that! Love her outfit! What
was she thinking?" etc.

Ever so lucky in that I already
have the bestest of friends and
most fab fam in the entire Uni!

Now, I just need to hit a good
2nd hand store to lay in some
really weird rags . . .

Hey, maybe we should have an
oldster parade?!

No comments:

Post a Comment