Aug 18, 2024

08/18/2024

"You're not grown until you
know how to communicate,
apologize, be truthful, and
accept accountability with-
out blaming someone else."
Beardbeasts

Ran across this little pearl 
of wisdom early morn. 
Wow! Just W O W !!!

I tend to think I'm up on all
of these and then I find my-
self slipping on one or the
'tother . . . Must be the gods
keeping me humble!

I seem to have no issue re
apologizing. My downfall
happens when I'm right 
and he's wrong and I seem 
to need or want recognition 
of the same. Why can't I
just let it go?!

I'm also quite capable of
blaming someone else if I
think they're in the wrong.
Again, why can't I just let 
it go?!

Obviously, not quite grown
up yet. Got things to work
on. Go figure! Pray, heaven
help me . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment