Jan 19, 2020

01/19/2020

Visited my tat man yesterday. It's
always something I look forward to;
color me crazy. But, I always come
back decorated. Christmas tree ahoy!

He was dressed all in black a la Johnny
Cast, with the requisite suspenders. A
black felt hat adored his head. Pushed
back, it showed off his fab red hair and
do. My fave was an olde time pocket
watch, gold chain gracing his chest.
Truly phenomenal! Post tat, he and his
gal were off to a costume party. Me
thinks they were in for some serious fun!

Albeit my sojourn in pain, yesterday's
tat was the hardest. I just had to have
one on the chest, didn't I?! In fact, I
had planned on having two and yet,
couldn't even do the color on the white
tiger . . . next time! Me thinks my tat
artist and my dentist need to get together
and invent some sort of local pain meds
They'd become millionaires over night!

All jest aside, I'm loving the tats and
Archie simply R O C K S !!!

loving me some tats
so enjoy my caveman spree
color me enticed

No comments:

Post a Comment