Dec 31, 2023

12/31/2023 - New Year's Eve

"What you think, you become.
What you feel, you attract.
What you imagine, you create."
~Buddha

The New Year approaches . . .

I imagine we all have been
pondering, "What resolutions
should I consider? How do I
want this year to be different?
What changes can I most likely
make happen?"

I can remember as a child
thinking, "There are ten
commandments, so I should
probably make ten resolutions."

All my adult years, I have made 
three . . . and often they have 
been the same three. This year, 
for the first time, I am thinking 
maybe I should reduce the 
number . . . one just might be
enough!

Methinks perhaps this might just
work . . .

"Come to understand my different 
selves, to heal them, to accept them."

Sooooo pray I may grow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment