Dec 19, 2023

12/19/2023

"Your life is as big as the 
risks you take." natural life

Love this! Rather wish I were
up to the challenge . . .

I look back to my wondrous
years as a young mother and
teacher. The energy I had was
rather beyond remarkable. 
Wish I could have harvested
some of that so I could dip in
it today!

Methinks the words 'energy'
and 'risks' might be linked if
not downright synonymous.

I've always been a risk-taker;
my energy, never flagging. So
why am I now an olde dame
with little of either?!

It's just life, isn't it?! Maybe 
it's time to simply accept that
I'm in my latter days and it's
perfectly normal for both risks
and energy to flag.

Now the real questions . . . 

Am I actually up for acceptance 
of this time of my life? 
Am I truly done with risk-taking?
Will my joy be less now that I'm
somewhat sidelined?

Food for thought . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment