Oct 12, 2021

10/12/2021 - As Time Goes By . . .

Just a minute, give me a sec, maybe
in a week or two, how time flies, 
need a moment, forever and a day . . .

Alas, me thinks we are obsessed 
with time. And yet, scientists tell 
us that not only is time on a
continuum, but that it's concurrent. 
If only I could remember that . . .

Buddhism reminds us the importance
of living in the NOW. And, I like that.
Actually, I love it! But, I also love
casting my mind back and recalling
precious moments, fab days, good
times.

I suppose, we all are addicted to the
future. We enjoy planning, coming
up with ideas of how to spend our
free time, even daydreaming about
what we'd do when we win the lotto!

Boils down to we are who we are.
Still, nothing wrong with making an
effort to live in the present as much
as we can. Yesterday will always be
there; if we're not careful, tomorrow
may never come.

yesteryears matter
tomorrow ever awaits
live in the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment