Jul 11, 2021

07/11/2021

Love that I've lived long enough to
become comfortable with my own
weird!

I do know when you're that odd kid
in grade school and everyone knows
you're weird before you do, can be
rather startling. That would have 
been moi!

Funny, if not downright amazing, 
how you grow into your own weird
and acceptance thereof. I always
supposed mine came from having
a special brother that I translated
for 11 years and counting. But, I
get it now. I was born that way!

As an adult, I find that I gravitate
towards people; strange, unusual, 
different, odd, challenging, bright
and self thinkers. Don't do so well
with the cookie cutter types.

I've come to realize that the older
we get, we become more so of 
our very selves. Grew up all the
above definitions, but have evolved
into an eccentricity that startles
even me from time to time.

I love it . . . rather wish I had ever
and always been comfortable with
it. Hope I'm gifted a few more years
to bask in the odd!!!

eccentricity
gods greatest gift to mankind
bring it on rejoice

No comments:

Post a Comment