Sep 18, 2019

09/18/19

Me thinks daughters may be the gods loveliest
gift to we mothers! Obviously, our sons as well,
but for today . . . my daughters are on my mind
I am blest to be spending some time with my
own sweet girl this week. And, although I share
my other two with their mothers, I find myself
missing them. One of my dreams for my 70th
birthyear is to have all three of them together
for a ladies only celebration. Might be fun to see
just how naughty we can be! So glad I get
to be a bad influence on them before I go to my
unrest! Sooooo, here's to those wondrous women
I am fortunate enough to have in my life. Pray
think of me every time you are being wicked;
my hat's off to you . . . you mischievous three!

naughty awaits us
gals lets have some fun
yearning to be bad

No comments:

Post a Comment