Jun 20, 2019

06/20/19

As I've been ill these last two years,
and was bitching, moaning and groaning
the three and a half years before that
when my life wasn't my own, to say
nothing of how I suffer with SADS in the
winter . . . I've begun to worry that I've
allowed myself to become quite negative
. . . and that's not a place I want to live!
So, I'm pondering, how does one travel
back to the land of positivity? I imagine
it starts with the awakening visited upon
me with the arrival of Summer on the
morrow. But, obviously, that's not enough.
One must DO something about the issue
or it will remain! Perhaps, now that I'm
conscious of the problem, it will be more
present in my mind and I'll watch out for it.
'Tis a shame that making new habits is harder
than breaking the old ones . . . bears thinking
about.

lets bring back the smiles
lose the negativity
happy here i come

No comments:

Post a Comment