Nov 21, 2019

11/21/19

'Tis exactly a week away . . . this day
in which we gather with family, share
tales out of school, eat copious amounts
of deliciousness and are reminded to be
thankful for our blessings. Per always,
I like to spend time ahead of the day,
pondering meaning, remembering whos,
whys, and wherefores. Make no mistake,
I much enjoy the gatherings, the food,
the goblets of delightful contents, but
the bottom line is family, isn't it?! I find
I cherish them in a special way that day.
I see those missing and wish they were
there. Memories of those long gone visit
my soul and I yearn for them. Oh yes, I
will most definitely be thinking of those
much loved and the blessings they have
brought to my table, my life.

grateful beyond words
memories of yesteryear
pray partake with me

No comments:

Post a Comment