Nov 12, 2019

11/12/19

Yesterday, 11/11/11:11, was a day
of pure magick! For those of you
interested in numerology, you already
know that the number 11 is of great
significance. To have it repeated four
times is beyond the pale, as it were.
One of the things I love about my man
is that is not only humors me in my
ways, but he takes me seriously and
never makes fun. He went out in 27
degree weather, cut a ton of wood so
we could spend the day by the fire.
Exactly at 11:11, we share a shot of
Chartreuse and honored each other in
a toast. Chartreuse is an archaic liqueur
made by the Tibetan monks. My circle
of women make it every few years
collecting and using as close to seventy
herbs as we can. I still have some of
the original batch from 2012 so it made
our toast extra special. So, here's to all
our elevens; may they bring us joy!

loving me some fire
flickering dreams coming true
a day without end

No comments:

Post a Comment