Feb 5, 2019

02/05/19

Oh my God . . . what an amazing, incredible
man I have in my life! He awoke me this a.m.
with mimosas and a 007 flick . . . from there,
we binged on the few Bonds that the powers
at be offer to the public. What a fun, fun day,
to say nothing of all my now accumulated info on
Mr. Shaken, not stirred! I've come to understand
of late, that it's these crazy, awesome moments
that make life real and fun rather than perhaps
trips, expenditures and wild living! Bottom line,
I have no idea how much time I have left, what
with being 69 and holding, but I do know,  I
want to LIVE rather than EXIST!!! Allow me
to LIVE rather than EXIST!!! All me to hoist
my glass . . . here's to life! Hopefully, My life!

to live or exist
oh to live another day
exist no can do

No comments:

Post a Comment