Mar 30, 2019

03/30/19

One of the strangest and most interesting
experiences in life must be interacting and
conversing with adult children. It's amazing,
refreshing reaffirming, glorious! Me thinks
I'm in love! Perhaps kaleidoscope might be
the right word . . . sitting with the kids, alright,
adult children, you're listening in awe as they
speak, share, converse . . . but your mind is
sifting through mental photographs of them as
teenagers, children, blossoming adults, babies.
Put on some soft music and you have a slide
show to end all slide shows. I pray the last
act of my life on earth will be to listen to my
children conversing, laughing, sharing . . .
I'll be on my way to whatever paradise awaits
me with their sweet voices in my heart . . .

my children my child
gratitude overwhelming
true meaning of love

No comments:

Post a Comment