Apr 30, 2024

04/30/2024 - Beltane Eve

May Day, or Beltane, celebrates
spring at its peak and the coming
summer.

May Day Prep . . .

   -Build a Beltane altar
   -Decorate your table
   -Light a Beltane fire
   -Make a maypole
   -Play music

Sooooo love this holiday! 

When I lived in Mexico, May 
Day celebrated Día del Trabajo.
Parades, speeches and no school
indicated its importance.

Still I would have to say, I find
the lighter side, Beltane, ever 
so much more fun!

Decorated my table, including
a miniature maypole. A fire this
afternoon is in my plans and I'll
think about the music to choose.

Funny, I've always enjoyed the
eve of any given holiday more
than the actual day. Might be
because my parents always did
x-mas eve and used the day for
dinner and fam . . .

Happy celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment