Apr 25, 2024

04/25/2024

"My story is filled with broken
pieces, terrible choices and ugly
truths. It's also filled with a major
comeback, peace in my soul and
a grace that saved my life."
~Ravenwolf

Such a truth! And I would ask, 
why is it that we so concentrate  
on the negative rather than the
growth?

Perhaps it's simply human nature.
We must have a need to explore
our dark side with the intention
of fixing it . . . only we seem to
get bogged down there.

I swear, before I pass onto that
supposedly better life, I long to
learn to sweep away the negative
and focus on the positive.

Again, what's the draw? Why oh
why do we find the negative so
tantalizing?! Methinks we need 
to retrain our minds.

I swear, I'm going to work on this
if it kills me!!! Ouch! That's not
a very positive statement. Oh well,
que será, será . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment