Oct 6, 2019

10/06/19

So love me some October surprises;
they abound! We've been visited
daily by our fave bear (God, I hope
it's the same one!) every day of the
month thus far. He likes to tip over
the garbage and suss out a snack.
Strangely enough, he never picks up
after himself! Might be male; no
disparagement intended! The neighbor
cat, who I call, 'My sometimes cat,'
likes to come in after the bear has
done her the favor of providing a treat
or two. Must be after that when the
odd mouse comes to party! You know,
I was warned about the wildlife I'd
find here at the cabin. Guess I was
expecting elk and deer, even a fox
once in a while. And yes, they do visit,
but it's usually these other guys that
come so often!

so looking forward
my own animal kingdom
lets party hearty

No comments:

Post a Comment