Oct 2, 2019

10/02/19

Deborah Hinton graced us with a
lovely quote this morning . . .

October gently entered through a misty
haze of beauty. She came to draw a soft
cloak of gossamer gold, green and brown
across the land. Created from the Hart

I don't know if I love October so much
because 'tis the month of my birth or
because of the magic of the 31st or
because it marks the last bits of Fall
before Winter sets in. Make no mistake,
there are times I'd like to move the
entire month to Summer, but no one
asked my opinion when creating the
calendar. Part of me would like to go
back in time to those magickal times
of our youth. I wonder if my memories
have been dressed up a bit, but what
could one expect from Halloween?!
Putting together outrageous costumes,
hayrides, pumpkin decorating parties . . .
such fun! I do hope we all get in the
spirit of Autumn and put together some
fun October magick.

a birth year for me
dreaming in black and orange
whole towns celebrate

No comments:

Post a Comment