Oct 16, 2024

10/16/2024

One of the things I enjoy about
celebrating my b-day an entire 
month rather than just a day 
would be all the fam and friends
I get to see.

Today, I get to enjoy my son.
He is such an interesting man.
Phenomenal artist, reader of the 
classics, gifted conversationalist,
simply a joy to be with.

There are times methinks I've
given him all my good points
and haven't saved anything for
moi . . . ha!

What a gift it is to have children
turning out to be glorious people.
Talking with them, enjoying their
points of view, their insights, even
their vocab usage . . . utter delight!

At the end of the month, I'll be
offering my gratitude for this 75th
birthday. I'm thinking of different
things I could do, but have yet to
decide. 

Ideas welcome . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment