Oct 11, 2024

10/11/2024

Simply can not believe that 
a third of my birth month  
is celebrated and gone. And, 
oh what fun I've had already!

We'll be a birthdaying today!
Towns to see, beers to try out,
antiques to be wished over, 
delish foods to test.

First look-see was a phenom
antique store. Wow! Ever so 
glad I had no shekels with 
which to spend non-existence
life inheritance or I would've
had none left over!

Next, we hit a 2nd hand store
of an unbelievable nature. I
came home with 10 baskets,
which I collect.

Lunch will surely have ensured 
my own fat regime for the rest 
of my life.

Yet having said that, an amazing
FAC followed . . . in 2 places.

Did I ever comment on just how
much I just love b-days?!

Having said that . . . turning 75
is the best . . . lookin' towards
my 80th already!

No comments:

Post a Comment