Oct 14, 2024

10/14/2024

"We are here to heal, not harm.
We are here to love, not hate.
We are here to create, not destroy."
~Anthony Douglas Williams

Methinks we all need a daily
dose of A.D. Williams; we need
reminding!

Alas, I fear we exist rather than
live and we do so without a great
deal of thinking on our part.

Today, I meet with my niece and
her fiancee for wedding planning.
Part of me trembles at the courage
a young couple must have in order
to join the matrimonial rat race.
Yet another part of me cheers them
on and wishes them well.

For me, October becomes a time
of pondering, rethinking time- 
honored practices and choosing to
deal with things a tad differently. 

May we all have a look/see and a
good think about how we proceed
from here . . .

 - - -

"We destroy life, and we pollute 
oceans and skies, yet we have the
audacity to call ourselves superior
beings." ~A.D. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment