Sep 12, 2026

09/12/2026

"Life keeps leaving tiny
love letters everywhere
and calling them birds,
clouds, flowers, rain."
Empaths and old souls

Sooooo love this quote!

It reminds me where I
live; must be the Libra
in me.

I sit outside by the pond.
Looking to my right is
an unequaled forest. I 
see to my left, incredible 
traffic.

If I choose to focus on
the forest, I am comforted.
If for some reason, I look
over the fence and see the
traffic, I am overwhelmed.

Methinks 'tis down to . . .
choices.

   *If the news bothers you,
don't watch. 
   *If you don't feel like 
going to town, stay home.
   *Feeling lonely, seek 
company.
   *Hungry, eat whatever
falls out of the fridge.

I've come to the conclusion
that we obey our parents
dictates even when we're
about a 100 years old.

Moi? I'm having ice cream
for breakfast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment